Do you love fine Cabernet and a GREAT party?
Check out the Hall Cabernet Cookoff
HALL CABERNET COOKOFF RETURNS FOR FIFTH YEAR
Epicurean Event Celebrates NapaValley Chefs with 100% of Ticket Sales to BenefitNapaValley Charities
Sunday, May 18 2014 from 11:00am – 2:00pm
HALL Wines, St.Helena
401 St. Helena Hwy. South St. Helena, CA94574
100% of Ticket Sales benefits local charities
For tickets and information
The HALL Cabernet Cookoff will feature an all-star line-up of both San Francisco and Napa Valley based Chef teams participating in a culinary pairing challenge with 100% of ticket sales to benefit Napa Valley non-profit organizations. Bringing together local foodies and wine for a good cause, over 15 chef teams will compete for a local charity of their choice as judged by industry judges by creating small bite dishes paired with the recently released HALL 2011 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
During the event, guests will be invited to taste farm-to-table dishes from each chef team paired with the wine and vote on their favorite for the People’s Choice Award.
Chef teams participating in the HALL Cabernet Cookoff include:
· Tyler Rodde, Oenotri
· Victoria Acosta, The Grill at Meadowood
· Rodney Worth, The Pear Bistro
· Corrie Beezley, The Farmers Market Pantry
· Christopher Ludwick, Earth’s Bounty Kitchen & Winebar
· Valentina Migotto & Dario De Conti, Ca' Momi
· Jesse McQuarrie, Feast Catering
· Jason Toji, Press
· Will Wright, Bounty Hunter Smokin BBQ
· Nenad Stefanovic, Intercontinental Mark Hopkins
· Kara Lind, Kara's Cupcakes
· Mark Dommen, One Market Restaurant
· Alex Marsh, Yankee Pier Larkspur
· Daniel Capra, Paula Le Duc Catering
· Christian Graze, The Culinary Mercenary
“Being able to raise awareness about the important work of local non-profits while we celebrate the great chefs of Napa Valley, is very exciting,” says vintner, Kathryn Hall. “Both Craig and I are thrilled to see local business sponsors, area non-profits and community members come together to support Napa charities.”
The 2013 HALL Cabernet Cookoff drew more than 480 culinary and wine lovers and raised $30,000 for the top four winning team’s sponsored charities. Last year’s winning culinary teams and associated beneficiaries included Carpe Diem benefitting Napa Humane Society, The Grill at Meadowood benefitting Community Resources for Children of Napa Valley, Napa Valley Biscuits benefitting We Care Animal Rescue, and Oenotri benefitting Clinic Ole.